KH5000M – Demolition Hammer – 1050W
Questions about this product? Contact us!
Phone: +372 51 25 911
Features KH5000M – Demolition Hammer – 1050W
– Ideal for light demolition, surface preparation or the making of slots and through holes in stone, masonry and light concrete.
– Increased sustainability and efficiency through the chain drive and the oil-filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation.
– Ergonomic, compact and slim design gives control and easy access to tight spaces.
– Electronic adjustment of the speed and impact energy.
– The bit can be locked in 12 different positions for the best angle in function of the application.
– Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the mechanism that the durability and life of the machine benefits.
– The hammer mechanism is optimized by a smaller number of components and improved impact absorption.
– Optimized strength serving efficient chiseling into the hardest concrete.
– Efficient mechanism rebound damping delivers impact blows directly to the drill / bit without losses through excessive vibration.
– Soft rubber grip handle reduces vibration to the hands for less fatigue during prolonged use.
– Electronic brush wear / service indicator
– Excellent power / weight ratio: 12.5 joules of impact energy delivered by a 5 kg hammer.
– Magnesium housing for lower weight and excellent durability.
– Active Vibration Control system with floating rear handle and damped side handle to reduce vibration.
Power input – 1050 watt
Beats per minute – 0-3500 bpm
Clout – 12.5 Joule
Recording – SDS-Max
Weight – 5 kilo
Adjustable anti-vibration side handle