PHD40MV – Combi hammers – 1100W
Questions about this product? Contact us!
Phone: +372 51 25 911
Features PHD40MV – Combi hammers – 1100W
– Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes 16-40 mm in concrete and masonry.
– Rotation stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and limited in light concrete.
– Large 40 mm hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress on the vital components that the sustainability benefits.
– Full wave electronics for precise speed control in any application.
– Safety clutch prevents damage and injuries caused by the force created when the drill is likely to get stuck.
– Ergonomic pistol grip design with rubber coating for greater ease of use.
– Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handiness in any application.
– Enhanced dust seal for maximum protection against the ingress of drill cuttings ensures a longer life.
– Air outlet slots are designed to drilling muds not blow in the direction of the eyes.
Recording – SDS-max
Power consumption – 1100 watts
No-load speed – 235-500 rpm
Bpm – 1350 – 2870 bpm
Clout – 9.5 Joule
Weight – 6.4 kg
Max. drilling capacity (concrete) – 40 mm
Max. drilling capacity (stone) – 120mm
Adjustable side handle